A classic gravity feed airbrush kit with a powerful mini compressor with power control dial and airbrush holder.
WARRANTY: Comes with a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defect. The Replacement / Repair service will be provided by the Magic Color distributor in India. Customers would have to contact the distributor directly for claiming warranty. Distributor Details are mentioned on the package.
- MC-100 Gravity Feed Airbrush
- Extra Strong MC-100 Mini compressor
- Mini Compressor with Power Control and Airbrush Holder
- Noise Silencer + Humidity Controller instructions
- Gravity feed top nounted 2cc colour cup
- Less air pressure required to operate
- Needle/Nozzle diameter 0.4mm
- Constant air flow
- Easy to maintain
- Cake Decorating
- DIY Projects
- Graphic Arts
- Nail Art
- Stencilling and much more …
How to use ? The below video shows how to clean the product.
How to Clean the Airbrush Machine
Mostly the reason for colour not to be sprayed correctly out of the airbrush is an uncleaned or clogged airbrush.
You must make sure that your airbrush is thoroughly clean:
1. Cleaning must occur immediately after use, to prevent drying of colour inside airbrush.
2. Remove all leftovers from the airbrush using a cleaner liquid or warm water.
3. Soak the airbrush nozzle and cup into a cup full of water and circulate until clean.
4. With a cloth, clean the inner of the colour cup, you may find residues.
5. Carefully clean the Needle. If you are not sure how to disassemble the airbrush, stop ! consult an expert, or use a tutourial.
6. Make sure your nozzle is clean.