Weissmill Brown Bread Flour Mix – 400g
Out of stock
How to Make? Mix together 100g of Weissmill Brown Bread Flour Mix, 300g of All purpose flour, 1 tsp Weissmill Instant Active Dry Yeast and 1 tbsp sugar. Add 2 tsp Sunflower oil and 1 cup of water into the above mix and knead it into a fine dough. Set the dough aside for 10 minutes for bulk fermentation. Punch it down and knead it again for 6 to 8 minutes. Divide and mould the dough as per desired size/shape and leave it for proving for another 1 hour. Bake the dough for 20 minutes at 230 Degree Celcius. Let it cool.
- Brand: Weissmill.
- Quantity: 400g
- Shelf Life: Best before 4 Months from the date of Manufacture.
- Egg Free & Pure Vegeterian.
- Storage Instructions: Store it in a cool & dry place.in an air tight container
- Not to be consumed directly. To be used as a raw material to make bread
- For hygiene reasons, returns are not accepted for edible items.