Entremet Silicon Mold – Cream Piping
Out of stock
In the pastry world, an entremet is typically a multi-layered mousse-based cake comprising of different complementary flavors with varying textural contrasts. A well executed entremet should adhere to the basic principles of visual appeal, textural contrast, and, of course, taste.
- This mould can be used to make wide range of entremets like icecream cakes, semifreddos, mousses and also for other baking preparations.
- Package contains one silicone entremet mould.
- Temperature resistance = – 40 degrees Celsius to + 280 degrees Celsius
- Wash before use. Do not use aggressive detergents and or rinse acid. Grease the mould before using in the oven for the first time.
- Length=11.5 inches, Breadth=3.75 inches, Height=2.75 inches
- Approx. Volume : 1100ml
How to use ? The below video depicts the use of same or similar product.