Weissmill Whipped Cream Powder – 200 gms
Out of stock
Whipped Cream is used as a decoration icing for cakes, pastries and various other desserts. Whipped Cream Powder is a white to cream coloured free flowing powder which is having creamy milk profile. It delivers great taste when reconstituted and whipped.
- Brand: Weissmill – Premium Grade Baking ingredients.
- Quantity: 200 gms, Type: Vegetarian
- Shelf Life: Best before 12 Months from the month of Manufacture.
- FSSAI Licensed
- Ingredients : Sucrose, Malto dextrin, Glucose syrup, Fully hydrogenated Vegetable oil (palm kernel, coconut), Acetic acid esters of mono & dry glycerides of fatty acids (E472a), Milk Proteins, Stabilizers (INS 415), Anticaking agent (INS 551)
- Pure Veg
- Storage Instructions: Store it in a cool & dry place, away from direct sunlight.. Once the cream is whipped, keep it in the refrigerator.
- For hygiene reasons, returns are not accepted for edible items
How to use:
- Add 200 g of Whipped Cream Powder to 250 g of chilled water/milk (5 to 7 Degree Celcius ).
- Mix at slow speed for 1 minute and then at high speed for 3 – 5 minutes, until desirable peaks are formed.
- Stabilize the cream by mixing it again at slow speed for 1 minute.
- Collect the cream in a bowl & use for cake decoration.
Gross Wt.- 0.9kg