Weissmill – Instant Active Dry Yeast – 10Kg
Are you a bakery startup? Register your business to purchase at special rates.
For bulk purchase, visit Bakewala Business .
Instant Active Dry Yeast from WEISSMILL, one of our bestsellers, is used as a leavening agent for baking bread and other related bakery products. It plays an essential role as a catalyst in the fermentation process. The fine granules of WEISSMILL Instant Active Dry yeast activates instantly. It works even if added with flour before adding water and other ingredients. This yeast works perfect for home baking. No complication of following precise RH value, temperature etc. Simply add directly to dough and prepare soft, fluffy and tasty bread.
- Brand: Weissmill – Premium Grade Baking ingredients.
- Quantity: 10 Kg
- Usage: For best results, add 8g – 12g of WEISSMILL yeast to every 1kg of flour.
- Uses – Bread, Naan, Appam, Pizza, Wine, Beer and more
- Shelf Life: Best before 16 Months from the month of Manufacture.
- FSSAI Licensed
- Ingredients : Yeast, Emulsifying Agent E472c
- Pure Veg
- Storage Instructions: Store it in a cool & dry place. Avoid direct contact with salt & ice. It is advisable to refrigerate the product, once the seal is broken.
- Works fine both ways – with or without rehydration.
- Not to be consumed directly. Only to be used as an ingredient.
- For hygiene reasons, returns are not accepted for edible items.
EASY BREAD RECIPE
Refined Flour – 400g
Weissmil Bread Improver – 1 tsp
Weissmill Instant Active Dry Yeast – 1 tsp
Sugar – 1/2 tsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Water – 1 cup
In a large bowl, weigh and mix all the ingredients together.
Start kneading for about 6 to 8 minutes, depending on the dough development.
Bulk Fermentation : 10 minutes – Leave the dough as it is in the bowl for 10 mins untouched.
At this point, the dough would have risen a bit and might be slightly sticky. Punch it down again and dust it with refined flour. Divide and Mold as per desired size.
Proofing time: 1 hour
Baking time: 20 minutes at 230°C. Let it cool. Tastes best with butter.