Weissmill – Bread Improver – 500g
Out of stock
Bread Improver feeds the yeast, strengthens the workability of the dough and also improves the speed of dough rising. This in turn yield softer loaves with more volume and better texture.
- Brand: Weissmill – Premium Grade Baking ingredients.
- Quantity: 500 gms, Type: Vegetarian
- Shelf Life: Best before 6 Months from the month of Manufacture.
- FSSAI Licensed
- Ingredients : Wheat Flour, Soya Flour, Antioxidant (INS 300), Enzymes
- Storage Instructions: Store it in a cool & dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Allergy advice: May contain traces of wheat, soya, nuts, sesame and milk products.
- For hygiene reasons, returns are not accepted for edible items
Usage: For best results, add 5g to every one kg of flour. Not to be consumed directly. Only to be used as an ingredient.
EASY BREAD RECIPE
Refined Flour – 400g
Weissmil Bread Improver – 1 tsp or 2g
Weissmill Instant Active Dry Yeast – 1 tsp or 4g
Sugar – 1/2 tsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Water – 1 cup
Oil – 2 tsp
- In a large bowl, weigh and mix all the ingredients together.
- Knead for about 6 to 8 minutes, depending on the dough development.
- Leave the dough in the bowl for 10 minutes for bulk fermentation.
- At this point, the dough would be slightly sticky. Dust it with refined flour, punch it down and knead again for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Divide and Mold as per desired size and leave it for proving for 1 hour.
- Baking time: 20 minutes at 230°C. Let it cool.
Tastes best with butter.