The classic Tiramisu simplified.
Ingredients: Sugar, Modified Starch, Emulsifiers, Identical and Artificial Flavours.
1. Mix 625ml of cold milk with the premix at low speed.
2. Pre-dissolve gelatin (5 g) in water (500 ml) and set aside to cool down to room temperature.
3. When powder is dissolved, add gelatin solution and whip at top speed for 3 min or until smooth and creamy.
4. Add mascaporne (2 kg) in a small chunks to the mix and whip until cream.
5. Pour in containers or on prepared cake and refrigerate for at least 4 hour before serving.