Calling for Franchisees across India
1. What would be my Investment to start a store?
The total investment for starting a 300 sq.ft store will be 18,00,000/-. This cost covers the franchisee fee and complete initial setup of the store which includes interior work, display shelves, billing machine, computer, air-conditioning etc.
2. What would be my monthly expenses?
a) Rentals of the premise. b) Staff Salary c) Regular maintenance charges like electricity etc. d) Sundry Expenses - Packaging Material etc e) Stock purchase expenses f) Rs 6000 per month software subscription fee.
3. What would be the staffing requirement?
For a 300 Sq. Ft store, you would need 1 counter person and 1 sales person.
4. Where will I source the inventory from? How will I manage it?
All inventory will be supplied to you by us. We will provide you with necessary software to efficiently purchase, stock and sell.
5. Are there any hidden costs involved?
The business will be owned by you and you are expected to have the necessary licenses from local administration, government in place. These expenses incurred for acquiring these licenses need to be borne by you. However we will guide you through the process of acquiring these licenses
6. Can I procure stock from vendors of my choice?
Stock will be supplied to you by us. You are not allowed to procure stock from external vendors as the company has to maintain the standards of the products sold under the brand.
7. How long is the franchise agreement for? Is there a renewal fee?
The franchise agreement will be for a period of 5 years. After 5 years there will be a renewal fee of 3 Lakhs.
8. Why invest in Baking Industry?
The Indian bakery industry is valued at INR 850 crores, It is growing at a rate of 20-25 % annually, becoming one of the top growing industries in India. (Source – TechnoPack, in Economic Times).
9.Who can apply for franchise?
Any Indian citizen who has a drive for excellence and passion for baking can apply
10. Is there anything else I need to know before I sign up?
Yes! You need to understand all the clauses of the franchise agreement, which will be explained to you as we progress.