Agar Agar or China Grass Powder – 10 gm
Out of stock
SKU: B100000067 Categories: Baking Additives, Baking Ingredients, Baking Ingredients in Bulk, For Home Bakers, For Institutions, Ingredients
- Agar-Agar is a versatile hydrocolloid completely soluble In boiling water or milk. Also known as China grass, is a healthy alternative to gelatin. Agar Agar is a jelly like substance extracted from Sea weed.
- Comes in both strand form as well as powder form. This package contains powder form.
- HACCP, Halal, Kosher, GMP Certified
- 100% Vegetarian, 100% Natural.
- Directions for use : Soak 6 to 7 gms of Agar Agar in sufficient quantity of water for 10 minutes and drain it . Boil 1 liter of milk and add the soaked Agar Agar into it . Keep it for boiling with continued stirring till Agar Agar dissolves completely . Add sugar , colour and flavour to taste . Pour the prepared contents into a dish or mould and allow to set at room temperature . For enhanced taste and appearance , place figs , dates , crushed nuts – pistachios , almonds , cashewnuts , etc. Over the dessert or top it with honey ,fresh cream , and cherry. Serve chilled.
- For delicious desserts – pudding, Ice creams, jellies, falooda, kheer, halwa, salad dressings, confectionary use, dairy products and more.
- Acts as a great stabilizing and gelling agent. It can also be used as a laxative, a vegetarian gelatin substitute, or to thicken soups, sauces or preserves.
- Store in a cool dry place, free from moisture.
- Best before 2 years from the date of manufacture.
- Net wt: 10 gms